• Subscribe
  • Office or work from home?

Patryk Pijanowski
    21 replies
    What policies do you have at your startup regarding remote work? At my place, everyone works from home (well almost except for one dev who goes to the office).

Replies

Mason Derek Holloway
    I prefer WFH for the flexibility but find I'm more productive going into the office 2-3 days a week. Set hours can be good for work-life balance but tough if you have a long commute. Maybe try a hybrid schedule to get the best of both?
    Natalie
    Work form home. but i will go to office every Friday
    Sana Khan
    Work form office
    Uthappa Robb
    I love to do remote work
    Malka Parveen
    Everyone works from home here too. We find that people are happier and more productive without the daily commute.
    Claudia Dennis
    I’ve found that having clear guidelines and communication channels for remote work is crucial. It helps in keeping everyone connected and ensures that remote work doesn’t hinder team performance.
    Fermin Blocher
    I think remote work has been a fantastic for work-life balance, but I also value the social aspect of going to the office
    Karishma Yadav
    We have an office but only use it for meetings and collaborative work. Day to day tasks are done remotely.
    Charlie Hale
    Office if you're a manager, work-from-home if you are managed.
    Nola S.
    i work from home
    kennethmarko
    hehe, prefer WFH because i'm introvert 😭
    Sophia Davis
    Work from home. I just love it.
    Lily Edward
    I'm all for working from home.
    Olive Loren
    A few days in the office and a few from home. It seems to strike a good balance for collaboration and personal time.
    Arnav Ahuja
    dang you guys have offices πŸ˜…
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    At an early stage startup, working at the office is the way! You have to enjoy spending time with you cofounders and love what you do :)
    Abhishek Dutta
    A mix of both. When I read this post, I was at home. But I am adding a comment from office.
    Hasan Mahmood
    Hybrid. Some days in office while some days WFH.