• Subscribe
  • One of the single biggest mistakes in outreach πŸ‘‡

Alexandre Contador
    10 replies
    Is to mass email a C-suite ICP bucket and not personalizing your message 😭 Instead of being part of the +200 daily emails in their inbox, start doing this: πŸ‘‰ Create a video recording of a maximum of 60 seconds showcasing why they should be in contact with you. πŸ‘‰ Personalise it by using dynamic variables and personalized landing pages with prospects' names and industries. πŸ‘‰ Send to them with just a strong hook like you see in the image so the video does the rest. Here’s why it works: Builds instant rapport 🀝 Stands out in crowded inboxes πŸ“¨ Boosts response rates by more than 137% πŸ“ˆ I know it's easy to just click a button and send a template, but go the extra mile, and you get the extra buck 😎 Have you tried video prospecting yet? Share your experience below! πŸ‘‡

Replies

Susan R. Pruitt
    I think mass emailing without personalization usually falls flat. Sending a quick, personalized video often gets better results and builds rapport more effectively.
    Arthur Miller
    I haven't tried video prospecting yet, but it sounds like a great idea!
    Aryan Kohli
    Personalizing messages really does make a difference!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @aryan_kohli Yesss, and its so simple to do πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Aurther Bella
    I haven’t used videos in my outreach yet, but I can see how it would make emails more engaging.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @aurther_bella it indeed does, feel free to support us here πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Faijan Ansari
    I’ve found that video messages are way more effective than standard emails. People appreciate the personal touch and are more likely to respond
    Anaya Fatima
    I think on of the biggest mistakes is sending generic, one-size-fits-all messages. Personalization is key.
    Jason Jackson
    Personalizing outreach is so key πŸ”‘ I tried video prospecting myself and it seriously boosted my response rates πŸ“ˆ People appreciate the extra effort and it helps build that rapport right away. The only downside is it takes more time ⏰ but IMO it's totally worth it for high priority prospects. Has anyone tried automating parts of the video creation process to scale this a bit? Would love to hear tips! πŸ‘‚