• Subscribe
  • Our AI usage

Peter Dove
    5 replies
    Hi All, Each day I learn something cool about AI and try to add it to mindraise.io - Yesterday I created a server for the Whisper model, so our customers could transcribe their audio to text. Today I was thinking about helping script/content writers who need long scripts checked by AI. I find with standard AI, the LLM only does a partial job, probably due to context window and other restrictions, forcing a user to paste the document in page by page. We are going to automate that. What functionality would you like to see in mindraise.io ? We are super fast at adding new functionality, so any suggestions would be great.

Replies

CY Zhou
    That's fantastic, Peter! AI integration can truly revolutionize user experiences and streamline operations.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, navigating AI capabilities can feel like solving a puzzle - always evolving! Integrating seamless long script checks at mindraise.io is like giving content writers a magical editing wand. What's next? Auto-generating coffee for late-night writing sessions?
    Mileva
    Yes, adding real-time, comprehensive AI-powered script checking and transcription capabilities directly integrated into mindraise.io would be incredibly beneficial.
    Alistair Blake Sutherland
    I've been experimenting with GPT-4 and Claude to automate content generation and editing. For longer scripts, breaking it into chunks can help, but automating that process to handle longer documents end-to-end would be really useful. Maybe you could allow uploading an entire script, have the AI analyze it in sections, then provide a holistic edit and suggestions. Supporting different lengths, tones, and use cases like marketing copy, video scripts, articles, etc. would add a lot of value. Looking forward to seeing what you build!
    Peter Dove
    @alistairblakesutherland Your exactly the kind of beta tester I need LOL. Thanks for the suggestion. I will let you know as soon as I have it done.