• Subscribe
  • Our Product Hunt Launch Experience

Simona O'Neill
    20 replies
    Today marks exactly one week since we launched CANVID πŸš€ To celebrate our small anniversary I wrote an article which sums up our experience, and perhaps offers some valuable advice for your upcoming launches πŸ˜‰ https://www.canvid.com/blog/product-hunt-launch-experience

Replies

Raffaele Zarrelli
    Hi Simona, Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with CANVID's Product Hunt launch! It's truly inspiring and offers valuable insights. If possible, could you share how significant Product Hunt was in the validation phase and in converting visitors into paying users? Understanding its impact could be really helpful for those of us planning our own launches (like me). Thanks again and congratulations on your success! p.s. i'm waiting the macOS version πŸ˜‰
    Vitor Seabra
    I loved your report, Simona. Indeed, PH launch success is a tough work to acomplish but it can be done. I'm also wonder how to compete with companies that hire 'external upvote services', but what I keep in mind is that what really matters is not the badge, but the amount of traffic, sign up and purchase. Of course being listed on the top gives your more visibility, but nothing as a real engagement to boost your results. Congratulations! You inspired me
    Simona O'Neill
    @vitor_seabra Absolutely Vitor! I will give you a great example. We got featured in https://www.superhuman.ai/p/bigg... and got the highest number of website visits from that source over the past week. The top 2 products of the day didn't though. Great products will always get noticed in the places that matter the most ;-)
    Casper Brix
    Thanks for sharing! And good job with your launch πŸ™Œ
    Simona O'Neill
    @casper_brix Thanks Casper! Best of luck with yours :-) What are you working on ? Share a bit of info about your product here if you like .
    Casper Brix
    @simona_o_neill3 sure! We’re launching a new ai platform to help first-time authors write and finish their first book using a simple automated ai-guided process
    Casper Brix
    @simona_o_neill3 Thank you! Would love your input if you’re interested in starting your own first book
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Congrats Simona
    Moon
    ReplyMind
    ReplyMind
    Simona, thanks for sharing your product launch experience with CANVID! I particularly liked how you emphasized the importance of pre-launch preparation and building anticipation within your target audience.
    Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Thank you for sharing this, very insightful
    Ahmet Can Aslan
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on your successful launch, Simona! I appreciate you sharing your experience and insights, as they provide valuable guidance for fellow entrepreneurs.
    Yoko Tamai
    Your experience story tells us a lot of practical learning. Thank you for sharing!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the Product Hunt launch rollercoaster - like debugging code, with unexpected twists and turns! Checking out your insightful article now for some launch wisdom πŸš€ #TechAdventures
    Michael
    Just read your article. It will help me during my launch. Thanks for sharing!
    Patricia Fondevila
    Thank you for sharing. I take note of every detail.