• Subscribe
  • Pre-launch advice: How often do you remind people about your product's launch, and when you start?

Sergei Vorniches
    2 replies
    I am going to launch my first service soon, and I am looking for advice from experienced hunters. How do you keep people posted about your launch without being intrusive?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Launching a product is like hosting a surprise party - a few subtle hints leading up to the big reveal keep the excitement alive without giving away all the details too soon!
    Lakshmanan Raman
    If they have signed up for my email list, I treat them as a community involving them in the building experience right from Day one .So a weekly email which has share worthy content/update works. WIth respect to launch or social outreach, I keep it to one week before, one day before and the day of launch. People often forget since there are too many such requests coming up every day. Hard truth - if your product is performing well, people love to automatically join the wagon. So, when they visit the page and see your product first, they love supporting you a bit extra!