• Subscribe
  • Productizing app/web development

Myles McPherson
    1 reply
    Hey all, I've been thinking for a while and I can't seem to find a clear way to productize app/web development services. However today, I had an idea and I'm just curious to see what you all think. What do you think of this model? 1. Create "free" or low cost app front end templates 2. Charge for access to a prebuilt Supabase DB (one-time) and API end points (pay-per-use) 3. If needed, charge for custom DB setup, custom API end points, etc I think I'm going to test this out for a few months just to see it can be a viable productization option for developers.

Replies

Alop Ulid
    Productizing app and web development involves transforming custom development services into standardized, scalable products that can be marketed and sold to a broader audience. This approach streamlines development processes, making them more efficient and cost-effective, while providing clients with ready-to-use solutions. Working with a specialized partner like an App Development Agency London can greatly enhance this process, as they bring expertise in creating market-ready applications and websites. Their knowledge ensures that the productized solutions meet high standards of quality and functionality, catering to diverse client needs while driving business growth.