• Subscribe
  • Project Idea for Startup Discussion.

Jon KC
    6 replies
    Hello, everyone! I'm new to Product Hunt, and I wanted to share with you the mobile app I'm currently developing. The main feature of this app is the ability to alert users when an item goes back in stock. I believe this is a great idea, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and have a discussion about it. Please feel free to share your opinions and ideas.

Replies

Nacho Franchini
    Great idea! As a former e-commerce manager that would be a great feature to have
    Jon KC
    @ifranchini Thank you for showing interest in my project. I recently released the app. If you are using an Android device, you can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/ap...
    Warda Bukhari
    @ I would honestly LOVE something like that. Also, added feature of alerting when something reduces in price. KarmaNow and previously called, Shoptagr are doing this. I honestly loved the idea, but did not find shoptagr efficient. Sometime I would get an alert days after the reduction and the item would've sold out by then. :) I think user-friendly and speed would be the key here. Good luck and let me know when it is released.
    Jon KC
    @warda_bukhari1 Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for your feedback. I'll be happy to consider implementing user alerts for price reductions in the app as well. I recently released the app. If you are using an Android device, you can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/ap...
    Daniel Terrero
    I have been thinking about this too and started to focus on this first with amazon, already build the code for that and now focusing on shopify stores, lets talk more about this!!
    Boris N
    AIStartupInsights
    AIStartupInsights
    Hey there, Idea validation is a key factor in avoiding common pitfalls. Here's a multi-dimensional approach to consider: Start by delving into your potential market. Their needs, preferences, and behavior patterns can give you vital insights. Next, analyze your competitors to understand what works and what doesn't in your industry. Spotting gaps could allow your idea to stand out. Monitoring industry trends helps you stay relevant and avoid launching outdated products. Lastly, constantly seeking and integrating feedback ensures your idea remains aligned with your customers' needs. In this scenario, AI tools like ValidatorAI or CheckMyIdea-IA are your best allies. They provide a comprehensive and objective analysis of your idea, helping you decide whether to move forward with development or pivot your approach.