Quick question! Do you shop online using desktop or mobile? And what's your reason?

Keshini Dabare
18 replies

Replies

Stefan Pettersson
If I know what I want, or if the store got a convenient app, then usually mobile. If a also need to research and/or compare - then desktop.
AI Junction
Usually desktop for me. I like to see more options at once
Derek
I end up browsing via mobile and tablet, but probably actually purchase via desktop/laptop. Having multiple tabs to compare products side-by-side and with bigger photos seems to be better for me. Repeat purchases are fine on mobile though since I’m already confident with the product quality.
Sherry L
I agree with a lot of other people, desktop for browsing and comparing goods. Easily to jump from one website or the other and in terms of purchasing, really depends but usually desktop for bigger purchases!
Nastassia
it really depends on the type of product. If its furniture or tech, I prefer using desktop, cause I can look at the details and compare several products on one screen. When it comes to clothes, accessories, jewelry and beauty products, it's more convenient to use mobile. App or mobileversion inerface allows me to easily use filters to narrow down my options, and I don't need to compare as much. And I often get the idea to buy these types of products spontaneously, and using my iPhone allows me to make a purchase faster.
Keshini Dabare
@nastassia_k What about a website that has 30/40 products? Could you use this: https://demo1.shopinthebio.com/ and give the feedback (I'm planning to launch this on PH soon)? On mobile and using a desktop?
Keshini Dabare
@nastassia_k Oh that's actually a demonstration site. Just wanted your feedback on the user experience.
Nastassia
@keshini_dabare2 yes, I noticed it afterwards on a desktop version 😅 I’ll look through a mobile version as well and give my feedback.
Niko Germish
I prefer shopping on mobile, exclusively through apps. They help maintain my cart, utilize filters efficiently, and provide a user interface that is optimized for mobile screens
Keshini Dabare
@nikogermish So that in mainly because it is mobile friendly right? Got it! Thanks alot :)