Reached over 700 followers and 1400 points 🀩 Thank you all!

Julia Zakharova
71 replies
I was pleasantly surprised after the Easter weekend. Thank you all so much for your support and following! Have a great day and week everyone!

Replies

Boris Markarian
Congratulations, really good job πŸŽ‰ My respect!
Igor Lysenko
Become more popular every day πŸ˜ŽπŸš€
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
Congratulations on the Milestone @julia_zakharova2! :)
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations
Ryan Zhang
Wow, Julia, that's an impressive milestone! Your hard work and dedication truly shine through.
Domas Sakavickas
Wow congrats! Have you started to build those connections the day you joined PH (on your profile it says Aug 2022 πŸ˜„) or it take you less time?
Julia Zakharova
@sakozzy No, not right away. It's all gradual. Rather, my interest in PH began to grow at first. And then PH’s interest in me began to grow)
Michael Shver
Congratulations! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hjalte Niehorster
Woop Woop! Jealous :P
Jeremy Kaur
Congratulations on hitting such impressive milestones, Julia! Your hard work and dedication are truly paying off. πŸŽ‰
Julia Zakharova
@emma_noah2 @gordana_laskovic @sandra_idjoski @boris_moris44 @ixord @ulysse_renaud @haralds_gabrans_zukovs @hitesh_bhakal @abbas143official @ryan_motiff @sakozzy @michaelshver @hhn @jeremy_kaur Thank you all for your time and for not passing by my little occasion :) You all probably know that I do not refuse to support launches (if we ethically talked about this on LinkedIn). Therefore, be free to write to me on LinkedIn in advance or on the day of the launch. Good luck to everyone with the growth of your followers, subscribers and just a circle of good people!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Congratulations, that is great! 😊
Aarav Pittman
Congratulation Julia Zakharova
Benjamin Sloutsky
Damn, congrats Julia. Keep it up!
Daniil Okhlopkov
Is it from the launch? Share your growth hacking secret!
Julia Zakharova
@okhlopkov Hi. It’s not with the launch. It’s thanks to setting goals, work life balance. That’s all)) You yourself have a decent following - 1300+. I sent you a request for linkeddin.
Hans Paul Pizzinini
great -- any tips?
Julia Zakharova
@hanspaulpp initiate communication first with community or respond to questions from people, dialogues, launches
Ben Tezcan
wonderful. please support my launch on Thursday.