• Subscribe
  • Regular traffic and Conversion

Azlan Tariq
    8 replies
    Hi guys! would really like to know how you guys, 1. Make sure you always have traffic (without paid advertising) 2. And what your customer acqusition % is from that traffic Was just doing my financials and was thinking about how to plan it ahead, i know its different for every product but any bit of insight will help :)

Replies

Christian Onochie
    Building a strong community around my product keeps traffic flowing. Engaging discussions and valuable content lead to better customer acquisition.
    Julia Watson
    Focus on SEO and content marketing to keep traffic steady. Track your conversion rates with analytics to understand customer acquisition.
    Noora Mccluskey
    From my experience Use email lists and social media for consistent traffic. Analyze which sources convert best and adjust your strategy accordingly.
    Saturnina Brigante
    I rely Generate traffic through content and community engagement. Optimize landing pages and monitor conversion rates for better results.
    Aisha Kabir
    Consistent content and SEO drive traffic.
    Aisha Muhammad yaya
    Engage on social media for steady visitors.
    Ill Robyn
    email lists and valuable newsletters work.
    Aduma Emmanuel
    I use social media and email newsletters to drive traffic. Engagement with my audience helps maintain regular visits and boosts conversion rates.