• Subscribe
  • Remote work or on-site work?

AmazingSylvia
    171 replies
    I prefer remote work in this case I can wake up in every place l love in the world.

Replies

Michael Lam
    On site work is preferable for me because the atmosphere will encourage and make me focus more.
    Aidarous
    Remote work any day anytime you save time and money! However, that being said, I don't mind going to the office for collaboration with colleagues.
    AR Imtiaz
    I prefer hybrid.
    Olga Mirkovic Maksimovic
    on-site in my case. With school children it is impossible work from home 🏠 :)
    Nico Spijker
    Hybrid or remote work + coworking spaces/cafes. Love remote, just can't stand working from my bedroom/living room.
    AmazingSylvia
    @nicolaas_spijker Yess working in beding room makes me lost some of my production
    Jack Miller
    Remote is preferable for me.
    AmazingSylvia
    @ufabet124 Choosing whatever suitable for yourself!
    Imran Razak
    I think for me I prefer hybrid remote. You get to speak to people in-person which is a social necessity a few times a week and the rest remote during the week.
    AmazingSylvia
    @imran_razak Sure thing! I hate wasting time on the commute. And I also think home cook food is more heathy. However, Humans still have to have some social activities lol
    Tarun Asnani
    There Is A Tool For That
    I have been working remotely for the past 2 years, it was amazing in the beginning but right now I am missing the in-person connection.
    Luka Vasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    Hybrid might be the best for me (1-2 days in the office) as it gives needed flexibility + a human connection. But if I had to choose, remote work all the way. Nothing can beat the flexibility you have with remote work and not needing to spend 1h+ commuting.
    AmazingSylvia
    @luka_vasic Sure thing! That is my perfect wlb timetables too.I just cannot understand why people waste time to commuting everyday. And I am that kind of people who need to social with others. So maybe hybrid is a great method for people like us.
    Jean Gatt
    Track My Videos
    Track My Videos
    I much prefer on site personally, especially being an early stage startup. I feel I'm so much more productive having my own space in an office personally.
    AmazingSylvia
    @jean_gatt Sure story! It's harder to concentrate when working remotely, especially when working remotely from home, and the bed would have a great attraction for me lol
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jean_gatt Thats a scenario ! As a STARTUP it really requires people and team around to keep up the positive spirit and motivation.
    Erick Philbert
    I love site work because I'm passionate about people... workng beside my fellow designer is more healthier for me...
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    Hyrbid :) Balance is always great!
    Lisa Steingold
    Remote. I think I have the ideal. 3 days at a Coworking space and 2 days a week for home with quarterly meetups with my team
    AmazingSylvia
    @lisa_steingold1 lol that is my dream two work 3days and have 4 day rest lol
    Daniel Burns
    I prefer on-site since the environment helps me be more focused. However, we have a hybrid approach in the company and employees are free to choose preferred working hours and days. It's always good to have balance! 😃
    Kathleen Smith
    Right now i am on remote work
    Sunil Ayar
    Remote work always
    Tornike Tsiramua
    On-site. love networking and see the process
    AmazingSylvia
    @tornike_tsiramua1 Yes, it is cool to see a thing from 0 to 1, isn't it bro?
    Erdem Gelal
    Remote work means your cat is your coworker - which is usually a wonderful side benefit 😂 jokes aside, we have a remote & distributed team. Our solution was to have team retreats every 6 months (latest) to establish bonds! our motto: Remote for the deep work, in person for the deep bonds💪
    Ruslan Ksalov
    @erdemgelal Good catch! It may be that truly deep work is only possible when working remotely. But personal meetings are necessary to maintain connections between people.
    AmazingSylvia
    @erdemgelal lol I love is expression of your cat is your coworker, OMG so cute lol