• Subscribe
  • ROAST my AI image assistant

Tony Lee
    15 replies
    Hi hunters! I'm building the AI image assistant, Flamel (flamel.app). I can define it as 'Simple IDE for generating and editing images for non-designers'. But hope I can attract designers, too. You can get 20 free images per day now on Flamel. So if you don't mind, could you give us feedback? If your feedback looks awesome, I will serve 1 day coupon, too. We need more development for real use!!! So ROAST it, please!!! :)

Replies

Edward Knight
    The interface feels a bit clunky, especially for non designers. Simplifying the layout could make it easier to navigate.
    Tony Lee
    @edwardknight Thanks Edward! Like what you told me, I have a big concern and try to make an idea like how first user can follow the way to generate we want. If you don't mind, could I ask what makes you feel its complicated?
    Milad Ranaei
    Flamel sounds interesting, especially as an image assistant aimed at both non-designers and designers. My first suggestion would be to really focus on the interface – make it super intuitive for non-designers, while also providing enough flexibility and advanced options to appeal to designers. Also, emphasize speed and quality in generating images. Can it handle bulk tasks efficiently? Are the image results consistently professional-looking? For the designers, maybe include some custom controls, like layers or blend modes, to give them more depth 🙌
    Tony Lee
    @milad_ranaei Thanks a lot!!! if you can do test on flamel, could you give me more feedback based on your feedback? And wonder what is blend mode for designers? I will focus on your feedback below : - Interface - Bulk task - super feedback! We are thinking to show and ask your choice but maybe bulk mode like midjourney seems more better for you. - Professional-looking preference : very important, too. We will find the way to refine images for better looking. Thanks Milad! :)
    Emma Claire
    It's a cool idea but the UX could be more intuitive. I had to dig around to figure out basic functions should be more straightforward.
    Tony Lee
    @emmaclaire Wow thanks Emma :) I have a question/ when you enter to flamel, which function did you think was the main function? I definitely agree with you that UX should be more intuitive and straightforward to give huge value to users.
    Zara Thornton
    I tried a few images, and they were okay, but the output felt generic. Maybe add more unique templates or styles to stand out?
    Tony Lee
    @zarathornton Thanks Zara! Wow thank you for trying it, too. So you mean, you want more unique styles which is not like unsplash or other stock image?
    Adam Walsh
    I like the concept, but it feels more like a beta version.
    Tony Lee
    @adamwalsh Thanks Adam! So you mean it doesn't look like professional, right? If you don't mind, could you tell me which one makes you feel flamel looks beta? :) Thanks for your feedback and it's one of my concern, too
    cathy morino
    Image quality is decent but the editing tools seem limited. Would love to see more advanced features for tweaking images!
    Tony Lee
    @cathy_morino Thanks Cathy! Yes you are right. I need to add new decent features and improve present features for better UX. I will go for it! :)
    James Wilson
    rendering speed is slow. It took a while to generate a simple image, which might put off users looking for quick edits,
    Tony Lee
    @james_wilson41 Thanks James! there is a technical issue which we should deal with it through better UX like bulk image generation and doing it on backside. But we will try to make better quality with super speed! Thanks for your feedback :)