• Subscribe
  • Roast my landing (1:1 meetings app)?

Kostya Bolshukhin
    5 replies
    Hey Hunters! We're gearing up to launch on Product Hunt. And I've just finished our landing https://www.mgmate.co/ Could you please share your thoughts on: a. What's working? b. What needs fixing? *** mgmate simplifies preparation for 1:1s and sharing feedback with your team

Replies

Mary Garcia
    The design looks clean and professional! A few suggestions: 1) Add more info about key features and benefits above the fold to entice signups. 2) Provide a more detailed explanation of how the product simplifies 1:1 meetings and feedback, maybe with a short demo video. 3) Include some customer testimonials or logos of companies using it to build trust. 4) The CTA button could pop more - try a brighter, contrasting color. Overall though, solid landing page!
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @kostyabolsh! ๐Ÿ˜„ Just checked out the landing page for mgmate, and I must say, it looks fantastic!๐Ÿ˜ Hereโ€™s my two cents: a. The clean design and clear value proposition are definite winners!๐Ÿ‘ b. A slight improvement could be adding a short demo video to visually show how the app simplifies 1:1s.๐ŸŽฅ Great job on the almost-launch, canโ€™t wait to see it live on Product Hunt! ๐Ÿš€
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Nothing to roast! I like to color and the flow. Honestly the only thing I would say is I'm not a fan of the titles that you put to describe the different steps. I didn't really understand and then I read the subtitles and still was looking for more information. Honestly also not a fan of the pricing part. I think it shouldn't be in a paragraph format. You should glance and have it clearly lined out, the bold text wasn't enough for me. When I design websites, I always try to remember something someone wise once told me: people don't read. This way I try to "throw" the info to them. Maybe not "throw" per se, but I think you can understand what I mean!
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @mplebl wow Marie-Philippe thanks for human feedback ๐Ÿ˜ป Treasure in 2k24 Had same feeling on pricing after doing live review of a website with potential user And with step titles you mean that you didnโ€™t understand what it does from copy or it was about styling ?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Your landing is like a beautifully arranged bouquet - visually appealing! But just like a bouquet needs fresh water, a tad more clarity on your app's unique features could make it bloom even more. ๐ŸŒผ