• Subscribe
  • roboMUA - a personal makeup artist in your pocket - just went LIVE! Ask Me Anything :)

Rofy Okyere-Forson
    10 replies
    I would love for you to check out roboMUA here: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/robomua-2 Please drop me a note with any feedback you might have. If you love it, kindly share it with others as well. Here's to revolutionizing the beauty industry with AI!💄💻

Replies

Hello_Joy
    I think that's super cool and helpful, especially when picking a foundation. The start of the video from 0:08 was interesting for me, so I think you can find more interesting points in the video, and move it first to attract more viewers
    Rofy Okyere-Forson
    @joy_eom Excellent point, Joy! I appreciate the feedback - we'll work on incorporating it. I'm glad you like roboMUA.
    Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    The app looks very interesting. It was able to match/identify the exact shade of foundation I was wearing in the picture. Next time I am shopping for foundation, I will try a few of the recommendations and see how they work for me. One slight hiccup - I was able to load some photos from the camera and phone gallery, but about 1/2 the time I got an "Unable to load 500 error". I was testing a on wifi connection on a Google Pixl 6. The live preview for foundation also did not seem to show any noticeable change to my skin, it just redirected me to my Instagram app.
    Rofy Okyere-Forson
    @val_jones Thank you very much for trying our product, Valorie! I am glad you were able to match your foundation shade. Yes, please and I would love to hear your feedback when you try other recommendations. Sorry about the [server-side] error message and I am glad you mentioned your device because it is an issue we're currently working on resolving for Android. Again, apologies for the virtual try-on -- it seems to have degenerated on Instagram and we're working on getting that AR feature back up and running as soon as possible. I appreciate the detailed feedback and hope you'll share roboMUA with a friend or family!
    Valorie Jones
    @rofy I am looking forward to using the app more as you continue to improve the performance. I would be glad to keep testing, just let me know the best way to provide feedback.
    Rofy Okyere-Forson
    @val_jones I am quite open honestly to whatever way is comfortable for you - social media platforms, etc. But here is my email if that'd be okay to shoot me a message anytime you have something: rofy@robomua.com I appreciate you!
    Tammy Martin
    Having a personal makeup artist accessible anytime is a game-changer! With the launch of this innovative tool, achieving your desired look is easier than ever. From daily glam to special occasions, it's like having a beauty expert right in your pocket. Explore more beauty tips and tricks on Stylecraze for an endless array of inspiration and guidance.
    Rofy Okyere-Forson
    @tammy_martin1 Yes, you are right - your beauty advisor is available 24/7! Are you the creator of Stylecraze?
    Gersom

I just wanted to take a moment to express my delight with the fantastic content you’ve created! It’s evident that AI SEO Services has played a significant role in helping you achieve such impressive results in smarter digital marketing. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading the comments from others here, sharing their experiences, which inspired me to join in. Keep up the amazing work! If anyone’s looking to elevate their on-page strategies, I highly recommend checking out this link: On-Page SEO.