• Subscribe
  • Saturday plans: Chill or thrill?

Abdul Rehman
    13 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    At first โ€“ work, then chill and now work again :)
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Sound like a perfect balance! Whatโ€™s your go-to way to chill before diving back into work?
    Malia Gross
    I ma working on Saturday i dont know why but i do ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @malia_gross I guess Saturday had other plans for you! At least you're getting things done ๐Ÿ’ช. Is there any chance for a little fun later?
    Bren Kinfa ๐Ÿ’Ž SaaS Gems
    Launching tomorrow ๐Ÿคฉ
    Karthik Tatikonda
    I've worked on redesigning the home page of LaunchPedia. What about you Abdul?
    Triforce Todos
    Triforce Todos
    Launching soon!
    @karthik_tatikonda Iโ€™ve been fine-tuning a few marketing strategies for a new SaaS project. I might squeeze in some Netflix later, though. Howโ€™s the redesign coming along?
    Yulita Nurul
    of course chill out ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป
    Priyanka Saini
    chillllllll ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    MeelounEducation
    With the rise of smartphones,flip phones gradually faded from public view.However,in recent years,they have made a comeback,blending modern technology with their traditional design,capturing the attention of consumers once more.Many brands have introduced flip phones with touch screens and smart applications,combining practicality with style.Vertu,as a luxury phone brand,has consistently led the way in design,releasing a series of flip phones that merge traditional and modern elements,appealing to those seeking uniqueness.
    Xinshu Ta
    definitely CHill, just hang out with friends