• Subscribe
  • Seeking Advice: How to improve visibility and engagement for my Product on Product Hunt?

Chiheb Nabil
    6 replies
    Hello, Product Hunt community, I just launched my product "Tweetify" today and received 1 upvote. I'm wondering if users on the platform even saw it. It's strange because I was hoping to get some feedback or suggestions about the idea, especially since I'm planning to add more features. Do you have any suggestions or tips on how I can improve visibility and engagement for my product on Product Hunt? Also, do we need to grow our following before posting to increase visibility?

Replies

Julia Engelsmann
    In my opinion, it is important to be very active on PH and yes, also to increase your Followers
    Chiheb Nabil
    @julia_engelsmann What do you mean by active ? here in community section ?
    Sebastian Karges
    We haven't launched yet, so I cannot speak from experience, but it seems that next to a good product you also need to rally some supporters that help you on the day.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Congrats on the launch of "Tweetify"! One upvote might feel like a drop in the ocean, but Rome wasn't built in a day! Engage with the community, share your journey, and don't forget to sprinkle some magic dust of humor along the way. Growing your following can definitely help, but sometimes it's all about catching the right wave at the right time on Product Hunt. Keep hustling, and success will tweet its way to you! 🚀