• Subscribe
  • Seeking Feedback: How Does My LinkedIn Profile Stack Up?

Mohammed Nihar
    4 replies
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/nihar-mohammed/ Hello Product Hunt Community! 👋 I'm currently based in India and pursuing remote job opportunities in the USA and Canada. As I navigate this process, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my LinkedIn profile. I've tailored my profile to highlight my experience in fintech product management, certifications in Product Management and Leadership, and a proven track record of driving innovation. However, I'm always looking to improve! Please take a moment to review my LinkedIn profile and rate it from 1 to 5, with 5 being excellent and 1 needing significant improvement. Your insights and suggestions will help me optimize my profile to better attract remote job opportunities abroad. Thank you all for your valuable feedback and support!

Replies

Evelyn Rose Sinclair
    4 — Your profile looks strong overall! Nice job highlighting your fintech PM experience and relevant certifications. A few suggestions: 1) Consider adding more quantitative impact metrics to showcase the value you've driven. 2) Include a compelling summary that captures your unique value prop and career objectives. 3) Get a few more recommendations, especially from past managers, to build further credibility. Hope this helps — best of luck with your remote job search!
    Mohammed Nihar
    @evelynrosesinclair Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I am currently implementing your suggestions, and I am confident they will significantly aid me in my job search. Once again, thank you for your assistance.
    Contentify AI can analyze your LinkedIn profile and provide personalized suggestions to optimize it for maximum impact. Problem: Your LinkedIn profile may not be standing out to potential connections and employers. Solution: Contentify AI can help you create compelling content for your profile, such as eye-catching visuals, engaging captions, and SEO-optimized posts that showcase your skills and experience in the best light possible. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    Your LinkedIn profile is like a well-optimized algorithm - it's clear, concise, and ready to attract those dream remote job opportunities abroad! I'd rate it a solid 5. Good luck with your job search journey! 🌟