Sharing My Exact PH Launch Strategy! πŸš€

ISTIAK AHMAD
7 replies
πŸ‘Š Hey Folks, Last month, on April 8th, 2024, I launched "Lancepilot" and secured four badges: πŸ† #1 Product of the DAY πŸ† #2 Product of the WEEK πŸ† #1 Product of the WEEK/Marketing πŸ† #1 Product of the MONTH/Marketing πŸ™ˆ Since then, we've seen a surge in website traffic, sign-ups, customer queries, and sales. We're also getting integration and collaboration requests from global tech giants. βœ… This highlights the importance of securing a top position on Product Hunt. πŸ™ To give back to the Product Hunt community, I'm sharing my exact launch strategy. I believe it can help you achieve similar success. πŸ‘‰ Check the link in the comments to get my "Exact PH Launch Strategy" in your inbox. (No spam, I promise!)

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Great results! You are a TOP achiever. Keep going. ☺️
ISTIAK AHMAD
@busmark_w_nika Nikaa the credits goes to the community members really. It wouldnt be possible without the support of them all. I'm really grateful that i'm a part of PH community (: πŸ™
ISTIAK AHMAD
Inbox me directly on My linkedin ( link in Bio ) with "Exact PH Launch Strategy", and i'll share it with you, No questions asked! πŸ™Œ
Eugene Lipski
I knew you were a top hunter and you always prove it! You rock, man! Too bad I didn't get to work with you this time with https://www.producthunt.com/post..., but I hope I do next time
ISTIAK AHMAD
@eugene_lipski Hey man, really appreciate your compliments. You did it anyways and am a proud supporter of your launch as well. Lets keep the bonding ( : πŸ™