• Subscribe
  • Sharing my favorite Chrome extensions that have revolutionized my social media game! 🚀

Janak Patel
    1 reply
    These 11 gems are tailored for each major platform and have helped me stay organized and efficient. Twitter 1. TweeFeed: Crafting perfect replies powered by GPT-4 AI. 2. TweetDeck: Scheduling Tweets with images and creating list 3. Twlets: Export Twitter Data to Excel Instagram 4. IGCommentExport: Export Comments from Instagram into CSV 5. Story Saver: Save Stories from Facebook. Instagram and WhatsApp 6. SocialiQ: Get insights of Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch Creators LinkedIn 7. Skrapp.io: Instant business emails from LinkedIn 8. Dux-Soup: LinkedIn automation software to find leads and engage with prospects 9. LeadDelta: Network Manager for LinkedIn Facebook 10. SocialFixer: Filter your newsfeed, hide things you don't want to see 11. Save to Facebook: Save things you want to come back to later Check them out and level up your social media strategy! 🌟

Replies

Apni Rio
    Cricket is more than just a game; it's a passion, a culture, and Cricket News a way of life for millions around the world.