• Subscribe
  • Silly Question: Do I find a hunter first, or set up my launch first?

Tom Rudnai
    8 replies
    We're ready to go soon, but I'm not sure whether the hunter should set up the launch, or we set it up and they just promote it!

Replies

Alexander James Miller
    If you have the bandwidth, just handle it yourself! A month out, spend an hour or two each day prepping assets, copy, outreach emails, etc. Make a checklist of everything that needs to get done before launch day. If you're strapped for time though, bringing on an experienced hunter to help can be clutch.
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    If your team can assign at least one person to handle the release on PH, that person needs to spend 1 to 2 hours every day for a month. I think you could manage it yourself.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    The question is: Are you 100% sure you are gonna collaborate with Hunter? If yes: 1. Scan all successful launches first 2. Invite the Hunter and build the launch page together with his/her advice If not: Just 1 and 2 without hunter :)
    Tom Rudnai
    @busmark_w_nika Thank you! I thought a hunter was pretty essential to success but as I research, I think we're just going to do it ourselves :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @tom_rudnai1 A hunter with good follower count and experience, of course, can help, but it is not always the ticket to the hall of fame. :)
    Salar Davari
    You need to set it up yourself.
    Cora Genevieve Holloway
    I'd recommend setting up your launch on PH first before finding a hunter. Having everything ready to go will make it easier to get a hunter on board. You can definitely manage the launch yourself if you can dedicate an hour or two each day leading up to it. Good luck!