• Subscribe
  • Solo founders who built a SaaS with a great frontend/ui?

Michal Mazurek
    4 replies
    Does anyone know a SaaS built by an indie hacker that has a great frontend/ui?

Replies

Viktor Atanasov
    Not sure if that's exactly relevant - but at https://simplesuite.co we build SaaS companies with great front-end ui as we got an in-house designer + our own landing page is pretty clean (or at least I would like to believe so haha).
    Matt Harbord
    Define great front end! 🤣 I think most builders like to think their SaaS has a nice look and feel, so I'm interested in the replies. Most sites that collect this sort of thing for listicles are pretty shallow - looking at the landing page and that's about it. For example, I'm pretty happy with how my site is progressing (it's not live yet) - but I've realised it's lovely for me, but way too complicated for most people. Is great front end synonymous with simplicity? Probably. Is this pretty to you? (Work in progress... and this link skips all on boarding just so I could demo graphs last weekend - click on the Edit button top right of one of the conditions to see my graphs 😀) www.tinyurl.com/wxtxt
    Michal Mazurek
    @matt_harbord Frankly I think you have frontend skills, but not design skills :) But I have neither, so feel free to disregard my opinion.
    Matt Harbord
    @michal_m HAHA brilliant - well, as I tell my daughter endlessly, we only get better through practice!