• Subscribe
  • Solopreneurs: What are biggest challenges you face in getting customers / leads ?

Akash Mondal
    2 replies
    What automation tools do you use? And why?

Replies

Daniel Harrison
    I've had good results with LinkedIn for B2B lead gen - optimizing my profile and posting helpful content daily has brought in a steady stream of inbound leads. For content creation, I'm loving the new Claude AI assistant. It's been a huge time saver for writing blog posts, newsletters, and social media posts that provide genuine value. The outputs are high quality and on point after just a little guidance. Definitely worth checking out if you want to scale your content without sacrificing quality as a solo business owner!
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    For getting leads, I've found running targeted Facebook ads to a email capture landing page works well when you dial in the audience targeting. Also been experimenting with AI tools lately to scale content creation for inbound marketing - Claude has been great for writing blog posts, web copy and even ad creative. Curious what others have found effective for customer acquisition as a solo business owner!