• Subscribe
  • Speak to One, Not Everyone!

Sid
    16 replies
    That little tweak can make all the difference. When you switch from addressing a crowd to speaking directly to one person, it transforms the whole vibe. "Hey everyone," = Bad "Hey," = Good "You all" = Bad "You" = Better Write as if you're speaking to just one person, even if 100k others will see it. After all the best messages feel like they’re just for you. What do you think?

Replies

Elijah Scott Fitzgerald
    So true! Writing like you're having a 1:1 convo makes the reader feel heard. It's like the diff between a mass email and a personal note just for you. Def the way to go to really connect with your audience.
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    This approach makes so much sense. Focusing on one person helps cut through the noise and makes the message feel relevant and meaningful.
    Justice Ojoka
    Speaking to one person really does enhance engagement. It feels like the message was crafted just for them, which can be much more effective than a generic address.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    I’ve seen this technique work wonders. When you address someone personally, it feels more like a conversation and less like a broadcast, which can really boost engagement.
    Shameka Fabros
    I totally agree with this. Speaking directly to one person really helps in making the message feel personal and engaging, even if it's broadcast to a large audience.
    Desire Waterman
    It’s a small change with a big effect .I've found that addressing someone personally rather than a group makes the communication feel much more intimate and impactful.
    Aquiles Byars
    Absolutely! Tailoring the message to speak directly to the individual can make a huge difference in how the message is received. It’s all about creating that personal connection.
    Jenny Wicktor
    To speak to one and not everyone, focus on addressing the specific needs and interests of an individual, creating a personal and meaningful connections.