• Subscribe
  • Summarize: After an 8-day streak on PH, the 5 tips I learned for beginners

Rick Fan
    5 replies
    This is just my personal summary, it may not all be correct, but it could be useful for beginners, and I welcome any corrections. 1. Regarding the timing of product release, if you want your product to retain as much popularity as possible, it should be released on Monday or Tuesday to take advantage of being the product of the day/week/month. 2. If you want to gain more followers, you need to make your voice heard as much as possible. Starting new discussions, writing reviews for new products, and responding to others' discussions are all viable options, but make sure to write something that's truly valuable. 3. Giving support and upvotes to newly released products can help you gain some followers. 4. When you start a new discussion, the title and the time you initiate it are very important. The title needs to be catchy, preferably a good question, because if it doesn't attract attention for 9 hours, it's likely that no one will see it again. 5. The points are useless; they just indicate how active you are in the PH community. You only get them when others give you upvotes. Any tips? If there's anything incorrect, please let me know.

Replies

Anh Ngo (Austin)
    point number one is a good point
    Richard
    Thanks, this is really useful to me!
    Diksha Patro B
    Caught me at first point, thanks for sharing!