• Subscribe
  • Telegram is way better than Whatsapp.

Abhishek Dutta
    8 replies
    I think when it comes to features, efficiency and community building, Telegram outshines Whatsapp on every corner. What are your thoughts?

Replies

Natalia Toth
    Absolutely yes, I love Telegram's channels too. Whatsapp seems to be trying to catch up with telegram on everything.
    Abhishek Dutta
    @natalia_toth So true. Telegram's small team is way ahead than whatsapp as they create more value for their users in my opinion
    Rumana
    Speech to Note
    Speech to Note
    Best thing about Telegram is that it has a reputation for not sharing user data with third parties, whereas WhatsApp does this. Customisations and cool stickers are just additional features that makes Telegram far superior than most platforms.
    Zachary William King
    Telegram definitely has an edge over WhatsApp when it comes to user privacy. The customization options and stickers are just the icing on the cake. Plus, Telegram's open-source nature adds an extra layer of transparency and security. 🔒📱
    Alexander Kovalov
    In Telegram UX and messaging features are definitely better than Whatsapp. That's what a lean independent small team can do.
    Antoni rey
    well, it depends if you install the whatsapp plus version, you will have many more features, i have been using whatsapp plus for years and it improves 1000% the security and privacy. i advise you to download it from the official site because i know of people who downloaded it from any website and their phone got full of malware.
    alishay noor
    well, it depends if you install the WhatsApp plus version, you will have many more features, i have been using Gbwhatsonline for years and it improves 1000% security and privacy. I advise you to download it from the official site because I know of people who downloaded it from any website and their phones got full of malware.