• Subscribe
  • The end of AI? When?

Patryk Pijanowski
    7 replies
    When do you think AI will stop being developed - at what stage will it be then and what will it be able to do? Consider this post as a loose prediction - let's have some fun and maybe someday we'll find it and see who was closest.

Replies

Michael Clark
    I don’t think AI will end. It’s deeply embedded in our technology and daily lives, so it’s going to keep evolving.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    As soon as it is so much a commodity that no one is talking about it anymore. There is already so much AI in our apps, but we don't call it such anymore.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Do you really think it is going to happen, patryk?
    Teekaram Yogi
    The end of AI development might come when AI handles all intellectual and creative tasks as well as humans.
    Steve Troy
    AI might never really stop growing; it will probably keep getting better as new needs come up. It could become very advanced, doing complex tasks and making smart decisions.
    Rahul Parmar
    AI development may never truly stop, but it could reach a point where it’s highly advanced, seamlessly integrated and capable of complex tasks and decision-making.
    Anna
    I do not this that that is possible.Personally, I use AI tools like https://ocrstudio.ai/id-scanner/ , which provides instant recognition and accurate data extraction from ID documents. As technology advances, AI will keep evolving, integrating into new areas and improving existing applications. Exciting times ahead!