• Subscribe
  • The Future of Design: Trends to Watch in 2025

Abhra Ch.
    7 replies
    As we look forward to 2025, what design trends do you think will reshape our industry? From AI-driven UX to sustainable materials, let's discuss the innovations that will define the future.

Replies

Most of the design trends that I'm seeing around are nothing related to creating good user experiences or impacting the business. I hope that changes in the design community. Also, I'm launching Cxful UIUX suite and design system with an aim to do just that. Also, with Figma's AI features and every other company building something with AI, there could be something in the future that is actually useful and impactful. *fingers crossed* for that!
    Abhra Ch.
    @vertikanigam I completely agree! It's refreshing to hear about your focus on creating impactful user experiences with Cxful UIUX suite. Very best of luck with your launch. Cant wait to see what you create.
    Paul Hill
    AI-powered tools will definitely reshape design by 2025. I expect generative AI to enable designers to rapidly prototype ideas and create immersive experiences. Sustainable materials and green design principles will also be huge as consumers demand more eco-friendly products. And of course, AI assistants will personalize UX in real-time based on user behavior. Exciting times ahead!
    Abhra Ch.
    @paulhill8 Absolutely! The rise of generative AI, sustainable design, and real-time personalized user experiences are all set to transform the design landscape by 2025. Exciting developments ahead!
    Gurkaran Singh
    2025 is shaping up to be the year where AI-led UX becomes as common as choosing between pizza or sushi for dinner - a delicious blend of advanced tech and user-centric design! 🍕🤖