The most people on the Product Hunt are...

πŸš€ Starters In yesterday's discussion, I asked, whether you are a starter or a finisher. Discussion from yesterday: https://www.producthunt.com/disc... Results: 78% – Starters 22% – Finishers @natalie_trotsenko had a great point (quoted): "ahahhah, maybe the PH is the platform only for starters?)" πŸ€” Why is it so? – YES! Predominantly, people who launch on the Product Hunt – launch something NEW and want to test it or validate the early BEGINNING of the product. They are not finished with what they have done. They want to improve it so the process is unfinished. πŸ’‘ How does this information can help you? Don't take launching products for PH predominantly as the platform for selling products. β†ͺ️ People are more likely to: – revise the product, – test it, – give you a feedback. πŸ”Ό Asking for upvotes can make that product stand out (understand: to be on the top) which is a good thing for visibility and people are more likely to test it. Remember: You are not finished. You just only started here. πŸ™‚ Thanks for participating in yesterday's poll.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
@justismail TBH, I am not so surprised because everybody there has that drive that is predominantly at the beginning of any project :D
Teto
Ok. Just. For. You
Teto
And. You???
Very interesting research, and I love that you bring "how can this information help you" part. This is very important to understand before planning a launch, because then you are able to make the most out of it on PH. Thank you, Nika!
@sandradjajic Happy to hear that you find it valuable. I had many ideas for products but so little amount of time to execute them. The priority number one is to build that YT a little bit and reach out to sponsors :DDD hahaha
Milli Sen
Thanks for the motivation and valuable insights!
Kirr Simakovs
This is really important and sad question πŸ€”
Boris Markarian
Cool research, Nika. Thank you for publishing it!
@boris_moris44 and my experiments continue today. πŸ˜ƒ Let's check the latest post. 🀣 https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Priyanka Saini
thanks for sharing great insight!!