• Subscribe
  • The Rise of No-Code/Low-Code Platforms: Are they the future of IT development?

Nitesh Jamod
    8 replies

Replies

Prince
    I believe that No-Code/Low-Code Platforms are not particularly effective at the moment, but that as they improve and integrate with AI, they will have an impact in the future.
    xavi
    There is definitely an upswing in the no-code/low-code and is expected to continue. I think it will accelerate, but that does not mean coding will diminish.
    Draco Dawson
    I think no-code and low-code platforms are effective. They let us build and prototype quickly without needing deep technical skills. It’s a huge advantage for startups and small teams!
    Nitesh Jamod
    @draco_dawson Absolutely! No-code and low-code platforms empower rapid prototyping and development, enabling startups and small teams to innovate without extensive technical resources.
    YanXu
    If no-code/low-code platform platforms rise, then it will significantly lower the barriers to the it industry, and advanced coding programmers will become more important.
    Declan Xavier Holbrook
    No-code/low-code platforms are definitely on the rise and I think they have a lot of potential to democratize IT development. They enable non-technical folks to build apps and automate processes without writing code. But I don't think coding is going away - there will always be a need for custom development and complex logic that low-code tools can't handle. I see them more as complementary to traditional coding rather than replacing it entirely. Curious what specific no-code/low-code tools people are using and finding most useful?
    Nitesh Jamod
    @declanxavierholbrook Totally agree! No-code/low-code tools are great for quick builds, but custom coding is still essential for complex projects. I'd love to hear which platforms others are finding the most effective too!