• Subscribe
  • This is not a post 😂

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    65 replies
    You’re still here, huh? That means something caught your eye. So, what were you hoping to find? Take a moment, what’s really on your mind? What is it that you truly desire? -- Write in the comment section. 🙌

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I wish to make my discussions visible again. 😅
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika Ah, the classic “Invisible Discussion Syndrome” I hear it’s highly contagious. Hope you find the cure soon.
    Almaz Zagidullin
    @busmark_w_nika I have the same problem! I wrote to support and they tried to help me, but the problem occurs from time to time
    @priyankamandal no, only have some bug on PH :D
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika dont know why. sometimes i face the same issue.
    @almaz_zagidullin we are together in this. 🫂
    Udaya Sri
    First of all, I didn’t expect this discussion to come up😅, especially given the number of errors I’ve run into over the past few days.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @udaya_sri Wow, who knew errors could spark such lively debates! Next time, I’ll bring popcorn to the error summit. 😅
    Derek Liu
    @udaya_sri Are you talking about error message like: "Oops, something went wrong on our end". I keep seeing this for the past two days when clicked on some posts, one of them is the post What did you want to be when you were a child? by @busmark_w_nika
    Udaya Sri
    @busmark_w_nika @derek_liu_dev Yes, I'm facing the same issue.
    @udaya_sri @derek_liu_dev Do not know what happened, I also contacted the support and they are trying to solve the issue. Maybe they are trying to change algo for Discussions? :D
    Derek Liu
    @busmark_w_nika Thanks! I contacted support few hours ago, no responses yet. Maybe they are too busy handling reports now.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Interesting take! It's thought-provoking to consider what draws us in. I'm curious to hear what others think too! XD
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @istiakahmad It's like a mystery novel where we all try to solve what makes us care. Can’t wait for the plot twist in the comments. 😅
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    I hope to continuously launch my product on Product Hunt. This channel is very important. I'm launched today, but unfortunately it didn't make it into the Feature list.😭
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @zenda1122 Ah, the elusive Feature list, a bit like finding a unicorn 😭 Keep at it, your moment of glory is just a launch away.
    YanXu
    My product is about to be released and I hope it to be on the Feature list!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @all_appp_games Exciting times ahead. Good luck.
    Derek Liu
    It caught my eye because I got error when I try to make post under topic "Introduce Myself". I can find them under my activity tab, but when I click on it, it shows message: "Oops, something went wrong on our end". I can't even search it and it seems invisible in the discussion. Anyone experienced this?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @derek_liu_dev Sounds like your introductions are playing hide and seek. 😂Maybe they’re just too shy to mingle. Hope they show up soon.
    Derek Liu
    @priyankamandal You're right. It showed up just now. https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I wish to become the KING of Product Hunt 😂
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I want my discussion to be visible on my PH again. :DDD Idk what's going on.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    What is happening to producthunt? I keep seeing those 500 errors!
    katheleen Chips
    I was actually just exploring and found the content really engaging. I’m curious about new tools or resources that can help streamline productivity. What do you recommend?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @katheleen_chips Great to hear you found it engaging. I recommend checking out some project management tools; they can really boost productivity. Happy exploring.
    xavi
    @katheleen_chips Interesting that you are looking for such tools. There are a few good tools out there, select which one suits your needs. In fact, we are launching one soon- https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    James Edward Thompson
    😂 You're not alone! To make your discussions visible again, go to your profile settings, scroll down to 'Discussion Visibility', and toggle the setting to 'Public'. That should do the trick! 👍 Let me know if you have any other questions.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @jamesedwardthompson Thanks for the tip. I’ll be toggling like a pro. 😂
    Sana Khan
    Haha, I’m still here because I’m intrigued!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @s_ana_khan Intrigued? Sounds like the plot twist in a corporate thriller. 😂 Can’t wait to see what happens next.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    I was just curious. And I'm happy with that. Keep being curious is a marker of being alive.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @olgaialovenko Love that perspective. Staying curious not only keeps us engaged but also opens up so many new opportunities. Keep exploring.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Hi! I’m here because I’m interested in innovative solutions for personal and professional growth
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @susan_r_pruitt Exciting journey ahead. I love exploring innovative ideas for growth. Looking forward to seeing your insights.
    Bon
    This is not a comment.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @bonvisions Finally, a comment that speaks to my inner philosopher. 😂sometimes silence really is golden. Thanks for the thought provoking zen moment Bon.
    Debra Hetrick
    Honestly, I'm here for the new ideas. What’s the latest project you’re excited about?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @debra_hetrick Great to hear you're seeking fresh ideas. I'm currently excited about a project that leverages AI for community engagement. What about you?
    Zane Ryan
    I keep getting page 500 errors lately
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @yixotieq Those 500 errors can be frustrating. Hope you find a solution soon.
    PriscillaIvy
    i still here because i am curious about it LOl!😁
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @pris_cillalvy Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it sure is keeping you entertained 😁
    Isabel
    I want to launch my product here, even if my account doesn't have many points 😭
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @isabel_engineer Hey Isabel, even a small pond can have big fish!. Go for it and let us swim in your brilliance, point count be damned. 😁