• Subscribe
  • Tips for managing project timelines and resources while maintaining high-quality standards

Lena Yanovich
    6 replies
    It is always exciting to meet deadlines, especially if the project requires clear dates. Sometimes working with people involves situations that we can't influence in any way. Personally, I always set aside a couple of days or even weeks for various kinds of emergencies. And what about you?)

Replies

Cora Genevieve Holloway
    Some tips: 1) Break the project into milestones with specific deliverables and deadlines. 2) Assign clear responsibilities to team members. 3) Have weekly check-ins to track progress and identify issues early. 4) Do code reviews and testing throughout to maintain quality, don't wait until the end. 5) Communicate often with stakeholders to manage expectations. Hope this helps!
    Lena Yanovich
    boook – interactive stories app for kids
    @coragenevieveholloway Thank you, delegating responsibilities is really important, without it you can go crazy, well, or screw up a project)))
    Valianto
    1. Create detail project scheduleREATE DETAIL PROJECT SCHEDULE 2. Define Objectives 3. Use Quality Management Tools 4. Track Progress 5. Set up a Meeting 6. Provide Regular Updates 7. Seek Feedback
    Lena Yanovich
    @valianto By the way, the detailed project schedule is really cool stuff I developed a template for myself a year ago and I'm still using it today
    Emily Thompson
    Definitely create a detailed project schedule and set clear objectives from the start. Tools like Asana or Monday.com can help manage timelines and track progress. Have regular check-ins with the team to provide updates, get feedback, and make adjustments as needed to maintain quality. It's all about planning, communication, and being proactive!
    Lena Yanovich
    @emilythompson Asana is a really cool service, been using for over a year now