• Subscribe
  • Tips for post-launch? What to focus on and what not to do?

Naomi | Beeyond AI
    13 replies
    So, we launched Beeyond AI ( https://www.producthunt.com/posts/beeyondai )a few days ago. And we ranked #3 on the day. That helped with getting visibility and of course a lot of useful feedback. Big thanks to everyone from PH community! 🙏 What are some things we should take care of at this point? Any advice for Dos and Don'ts at this point? P.S. I have shared some insights from our launch here in a separate discussion, in case you are interested: https://www.producthunt.com/discussions/lessons-from-our-ph-launch-we-ranked-3-on-product-of-the-day-but-you-can-be-1

Replies

Yvik Ye
    Me too! I'm also interested in learning more about this.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Remind people in DMs who supported you + also try to reach out who haven't supported you yet because you can have the title product of the week/month and do not take PH competition not only in terms of Product Hunt... outreach to people to be visible. Build that presence.
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    @busmark_w_nika Thanks for the insights! It's bit hard to pinpoint who exactly supported as I don't see a way to check details of upvotes on PH. Or is there a way? And also no seemingly easy to DM them as PH doesn't have a feature for DMs. We can certainly try to find them on LinkedIn or other social media, but that again has the initial blocker of identifying who supported us, in addition to the complexity of finding their socials. Also, thank you for the insight regarding pushing Product of the week/month. 🙏
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @naomigarcia you can see in the people profiles (Upvotes) section what they were upvoting but it is too time-consuming.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I believe customer retention is one of the most important things to take into consideration and understand their feedback. Also, get those reviews in G2, Capterra
    Prem Saini
    Amazing naomi, I would say get as many reviews as possible. Thank everyone that supported you :)
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    First, congrats on the launch! # 3 is solid I would prioritise onboarding and feedback from new users
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    Congrats on the successful launch! A few post-launch tips: 1) Keep engaging with your new users to gather feedback and build relationships. 2) Leverage the initial traction to get press coverage and partnerships. 3) Focus on delivering a stellar user experience to retain users and generate word-of-mouth growth. 4) Consider offering incentives for referrals to accelerate growth. 5) Analyze user data to identify opportunities for new features and improvements. The key is to build on your momentum while obsessing over your users' needs. Best of luck!