• Subscribe
  • Tips on building a community of developers?

Gabriel Romero
    6 replies
    Hi, I'm Gabriel, co-founder of Netzo. We are currently about to release our product and would appreciate some tips in building a developer community.

Replies

Jonathan Reimer
    Hey Gabriel πŸ‘‹ we tried to sum up many of our learnings in this guide: https://www.crowd.dev/post/how-t...
    flo merian
    @jonathan_reimer1 *great* resource, indeed! On community building, I also enjoyed reading these 3 discussions, full of insights: hope it helps!
    Gabriel Romero
    @fmerian Thanks for the help! It’s for sure one of the most daunting tasks we have ahead of us. Considering we are all developers and kind of introverted.
    flo merian
    @gabrielromero i do share the feeling! all is about your involvement. So, keep it simple. Think trunk-based development applied to community management. You probably have a `#random` team channel. Make it your community. that would be a great start :)
    Gabriel Romero
    @jonathan_reimer1 Thanks! I'm reading through it and finding new points I hadn't considered!
    Gabriel Romero
    @fmerian Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. As they say, one step at a time!