• Subscribe
  • Top 5 marketing trends of 2024

Udaya Sri
    35 replies
    1. 🎥Short-Form Videos : Short-form videos are great for marketing because they catch people’s attention quickly and get more engagement. They help brands reach a bigger audience and share clear, creative messages. 2. 👩‍💻 Influencer Marketing : Influencers are really popular on social media, so working with them can be a great way to boost your brand if done right. 3. 📄Purpose-Driven Marketing : People like brands that care about doing good things and being responsible. Brands that show they’re ethical tend to get more support. 4. 🤹‍♂️ Cross-Channel Marketing : Being consistent across different social media platforms helps attract and keep customers interested. 5. 🎯Interactive and Immersive Content : Things like quizzes, polls, and AR experiences are getting more popular because they make interactions more engaging and memorable, which helps build brand loyalty. Am I missing anything, and what are your thoughts on this?

Replies

Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Short form videos are pretty essential
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    AI + human-crafted content (Mixture)
    Nitesh Jamod
    In 2024, top marketing trends include the rise of AI-driven personalisation, the growing importance of data privacy and ethics, increased focus on sustainability, immersive experiences through AR/VR, and leveraging influencer marketing with authentic connections. Staying ahead with these trends can drive impactful engagement and brand growth.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I second influencer marketing.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Well put Udaya! Thanks for sharing.
    Jaydon Calhoun
    I’d add AI in marketing too. From personalized email to chatbots, AI is shaping customer experiences more than ever! 🤖
    Roosevelt Byrd
    Influencers are great, but micro influencers are becoming even more important. Their niche audiences are super engaged!
    Zoya Francis
    Impressive concept is definitely the future. AR filters and VR experiences are great for how people interact with brands.
    lauren micheal
    I'm all about fostering genuine communities around brands. Interactive experiences, loyalty programs, and social media engagement are key. It's about building relationships, not just blasting out ads.
    Rahul Manjhi
    Marketing in 2024 is all about using data to understand your audience, but then using that data to fuel creative and innovative campaigns. It's the perfect blend of science and art.
    Haider Technical
    Thanks, also add hash tags
    Alec Walsh
    Interactive content is definitely one of the most exciting trends for 2024! Quizzes, polls, and AR make marketing so much more engaging and fun, and they leave a lasting impression on the audience.
    Lily Foster
    Totally agree on short form videos! TikTok and Reels are huge for grabbing attention fast. It’s all about keeping things bite sized but impactful.
    Ivy Maxwell
    Cross channel marketing is essential. If a brand isn’t consistent across platforms, it loses that unified voice which customers expect nowadays.
    Kabiru Aliyu
    I have been seeing a lot of success with short-form videos lately. They grab attention so quickly and seem to drive a lot of engagement. Definitely a trend worth leveraging!
    kim-hijon
    Have you thought about AI-driven personalization? Tailoring content and offers based on user behavior could really take engagement and conversions to the next level.
    Elido Dial
    I agree that influencer marketing is still very effective. Collaborating with the right influencers can really give a brand an authentic boost and expand its reach.
    Christopher Wells
    These are solid trends! Another one to consider is Sustainability Marketing.
    Nastya Novichikhina
    Oh, thanks for highlighting these trends. It will be useful for me as an SMM employee 😅
    heyden
    @syr here youcan visit crypto presale https://artemiscoin.co/
    David Williams
    These trends are spot-on. Another worth mentioning is Social Commerce.