• Subscribe
  • Try these 9 topics to create content

1. Most liked post of the year 2. Shouthout to your customers 3. Share a client's success story 4. The biggest struggle you've overcome this year 5. The biggest business thing you've learned this year 6. A sneak peek of what you have in store for us next year 7. Your favorite reviews/testimonials of the year 8. Your favorite memory of the year 9. 3 things you want to do better

Replies

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Thanks for the inspiration, Nika. Excited to implement these topics and share insights with my audience.
    Sandhana Arkish
    Unleashing Creativity: Inspiration and Techniques: Showcasing diverse creative processes, tips, and inspiration to foster creativity in various fields and endeavors.
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Thanks for sharing these 9 awesome topics for creating content.
    Swati Thampi
    Thanks a ton for these content ideas! Especially Your favorite memory of the year. Your suggestions help me to take things a step further. I'm seriously thinking to start my own blog on Medium. Would love to hear more thoughts from you and the community on this. Any tips for a newbie blogger?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @swati_thampi Great news! Be visible, be active. You need to be visible as much as possible if you want to attract new readers and try to write about topics that are highly searched by the audience. Use eg Google Trends.
    There are the discussions for which I hoped PH had a "save" button. ❀️
    Vivek Sharma
    Thank you for the suggestions, will give it a try for sure !
    Igor Lysenko
    I see you constantly post useful tips for content, it is very useful for our society.
    Diksha Patro B
    Things that you failed to achieved in the year
    Aarushi
    This is great, thanks for sharing 😁
    Andrew Noah
    Unleashing Creativity: Inspiration and Techniques: Showcasing diverse creative processes, tips, and inspiration to foster creativity in various fields and endeavors.
    Darcy Andrews
    Culinary Adventures Around the World: Delving into diverse cuisines, cultural influences, and unique recipes from different corners of the globe.
    Parker Molley
    Innovative Technologies Reshaping Our Future: Highlighting breakthrough technologies revolutionizing various industries and their potential impact on society.
    Noah Wittman
    Thanks Nika!
    Ethan Nguyen
    Great topics, thanks for the suggestions ❀️
    Amelia Davis
    Thanks for sharing! Reflecting on struggles can be powerful.
    Prem Saini
    Will definitely give it a try! Thanks for sharing these tipsπŸš€
    Anthea
    Thanks for sharing!