• Subscribe
  • TurboCharge Your PH Launch Promotion💯

ISTIAK AHMAD
    9 replies
    We are going live with our "meta compliant" WhatsApp marketing/outreaching software very soon. If you still thinking if this software is good for your use case or not then this is the right time to figure this out. Join our beta testing phase and use our software 100% Free! Test it out and see if its worth it or not. We are rewarding free leads as well. Please fill out the form below asap before we are closing. The Launch Promotion and Sales game is changing. Are you? 👉Register Here: https://forms.gle/8toF78hkQuQdM7FM9

Replies

René Remsik
    What exactly does it do? DMs your contacts or random people?
    René Remsik
    @istiakahmad yeah it makes total sense! Thank you. Can you tell me where I can find out more information on this? This is applicable to my product too.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @rene_remsik So basically, this "Meta" Compliant software lets you reach out to your targeted prospects ( your contacts and even to them who are not in your contacts as well) in various professional ways. So technically yes DMs but in a professional way. See this example below : Secondly, there are various features to make your outreach more effective, for example campaign, scheduling and many more. Most importantly, since we are meta compliant, there is no obligation from meta reaching out to targeted your prospects. No bans from whatsapp! Meta lets you send 3 type of massage's. Marketing, Authentication, Utility. More is coming. Most interestingly you will be able to manage all the activities directly from our CRM. So its a all in one solution. Shoot me any more questions or confusion. 👊
    René Remsik
    @istiakahmad Interesting. Can't imagine how you could get to be Meta complaint?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @rene_remsik Its a new thing, meta is letting verified partners to build such platforms! Meta started making the whatsapp platform a effecting marketing channel! Since meta purchased whatsapp, they are open to new opportunities to take whatsapp to a another level! Hope this make sense to you (:
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @rene_remsik We havent launch the product yet. Currently onboarding people for beta testing. Please fill out this form and very soon will invite you to test out our product. 👉Register Here: https://forms.gle/8toF78hkQuQdM7FM9 What is your product is about btw? there are numerous use cases so would love to hear about it as well. Thanks ( :
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Any questions, confusion, discussion is welcomed. Feel free to write me anywhere ( : Thanks Folks