• Subscribe
  • User love isn't bought; it's earned.

Moumen Hamid
    6 replies
    It's about solving a real problem. Listening more than you talk. Iterating based on genuine feedback. And implementing improvements relentlessly. When you empathize, you innovate solutions that resonate. What are your thoughts Don't chase trends; understand needs. Be the product users can't live without.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It is like that. Your account's do not have to be famous. If your product satisfies people, you can be even anonymous. We do not know Satoshi, but Bitcoin is used widely (and we would like to know who is him) – but of course, then, it would loose its sense. (Decentralisation) :)
    Jawad Tijani
    Alta
    Alta
    Launching soon!
    Agree Moumen! It’s all about listening, solving real problems, and making something people actually need. Trends fade, but if you build something users can’t live without, you’ve won! :)
    Hoa Nguyen
    I have just created an application that helps you listen to your users. I will launch it soon.
    Jan
    Product-market fit isn't a destination. It's a daily choice to: - Park your ego at the door - Let users punch holes in your ideas - Build for their reality, not yours P.S. Although keeping an eye on trends and using them to drive attention can be useful from time to time :)
    Beck Silver
    I really like this post. I think there isn't enough focus on value brought to the consumer, and all of the focus is just on finding customers or growing the company.
    arkan development
    https://www.producthunt.com/@ark... شركة أركان التطوير لكشف تسربات المياه بالرياض