• Subscribe
  • Was it hard to find alpha testers for your first SaaS?

Gabriela Quiroz
    5 replies

Replies

David J. Kim
    For us, it was. Because we were solving a problem that was more painful for others than it was for us.
    Gabriela Quiroz
    @between_team Thank you so much for replying!!
    Gabriela Quiroz
    @between_team I think we will be facing this at some point. Our challenge right now is how to make interested leads to actually install our product.
    No, it wasn't that hard to find alpha testers for our SaaS. We already have some in our circle of friends or colleagues. Our first step was to network with people who might be interested in trying our product. We also contacted online communities where people could share their experiences with products they have used.
    Gabriela Quiroz
    @qudsia_ali Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it. It makes me feel optimistic. We have a long list of people who already agreed on testing our alpha, the next step which is actually downloading the app is the one that have been a bit of a set back, we are experimenting different strategies so that we can solve it. Online communities have been a great place to find interested people and great to start making connections, also surveys. Really appreciate your answer, thank you very much!!