We are about to release our private browser!

zen turbo
4 replies
We are about to release our private browser! What other features do you want to have in your browser? Or you can tell me what you want!

Replies

Tedel
Only one for me, please: security. It is hard to beat Firefox in that area, but I wish you the best.
zen turbo
@simplytedel I know Firefox is a high goal, but we will work hard for it! Thank you for your support!!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, browser enthusiasts! 👋🏽 As someone who's always down for exploring new tech horizons, I'm excited to hear about the upcoming release of your private browser. In a world where data privacy is key, having a browser that prioritizes user security is a game-changer. In terms of additional features, how about incorporating customizable privacy settings for different browsing profiles? That way, users can switch between personal, work, or research modes with tailored privacy levels. Also, integration with password managers and automatic cookie clearance could streamline the browsing experience further. Can't wait to see where this project takes off! 🚀 Keep hustling and innovating!
zen turbo
@thestarkster Thank you for your support! At present, our browser has tried grayscale in our previous products to get some users to start using it. At present, we have provided IP addresses in several regions for users to use. Your comments are very awesome! You have given me a lot of inspiration, and I will incorporate your suggestions into future products! Thank you again!!