• Subscribe
  • πŸš€πŸ”₯ We are LIVE on @ProductHunt today!

Olga iaLOVEnko
    12 replies
    I’m incredibly excited to announce that ralify is now LIVE on @ProductHunt! πŸ˜ΈπŸŽ‰ ralify is crafted specifically for founders. It helps you effortlessly set goals, requirements, and tasks using AI based on your vision. It keeps your team engaged and goal-oriented, while visualizing progress towards your company's objectives. βœŒοΈπŸš€ Your support would mean the world to us. Please drop your feedback and suggestions in the comments β€” they’re invaluable as we continue to refine and improve. πŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸ™ https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ralify

Replies

Anastasia Liamets
    Good luck to you guys today!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ”₯ you rock
    Svitlana Haidaichuk
    Our TEAM is the product of OUR PRODUCT - JOIN US!!! πŸ’œ Thank you for your support, dear Product Hunt residents πŸ™
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Good luck Ralify team!
    Svitlana Haidaichuk
    @alexdigitalmkt @olgaialovenko Thank you for being with us. We’re excited to move forward and look forward to launching your amazing product! πŸ’œπŸ™Œ
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on going live with Ralify! I just supported you on Product Hunt. ralify looks like a game-changer for founders, and I love the AI-driven approach to setting goals and keeping teams aligned. I wish you all the best with your launch! Keep up the amazing work! πŸ’œπŸ™Œ
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @umar_saleem I'm so happy to see such a support for the idea of goal-orienting approach. Your expert opinion add the inspiration to keep on working on our product
    Svitlana Haidaichuk
    @umar_saleem We truly appreciate your kind words and fantastic support! πŸ’œπŸ™Œ