• Subscribe
  • We launched our first app today! Let's support each other!

Leah Li
    11 replies
    We are excited to introduce Me.bot, an AI app designed to capture your feelings and turn them into a personal coach. Key features include: 🌟 Serendipity: Me.bot learns from you, offering timely inspiration and advice. 🧠 Second Brain: Gain deeper self-understanding through personalized insights. 💬 Speak to Remind: Set reminders effortlessly with your voice. 📁 Smart Topics: Automatically organized AI folders for easy navigation. We’re launching Me.bot today on Product Hunt and would appreciate your support! If you’re launching a product, we’d be happy to reciprocate!

Replies

Yaling Deng
    Always like to explore new products, looking forward to discovering good products!!!!
    Leah Li
    I'll start first! Here's our new AI app, Me.bot - Your AI Life Coach. Please check and support at: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Hey Hope me.bot's launch went really well!
    Hengjia Wang
    PH taglines are the essence of product marketing. Love the process of brainstorming.
    red j
    Eagerly awaiting Me Bot's release! capturing ideas and inspiration, promising creativity and efficiency! Absolutely excited!
    KIKIX
    Me.bot absolutely my second brain to help memorise and organize my stuff. Looking forward to the new version
    SNM
    Launching nothing today but late August, but I‘m a fan of your product, let's see what you've got this time ;)
    PLUTO
    JE TOUCHE DU BOIS!
    Ayden
    Yooooo cant wait to cultivate my own Mebot!
    Ehan
    I'm already using Mebot to build my Super me. What's new in this launch?