• Subscribe
  • We're working on an App that is focused on NFTs

Rob Henrichs
    18 replies
    I know, I know, NFTs are quite commonly focused on as digital artwork and memes and the like but we're working on creating an app for making it seamless for people to use the utility of the NFTs they own. So, my question to you, if you're into blockchain and NFTs, what are the coolest NFT utilities you've seen or used? I'll go first, my partner owns an NFT for a nightclub in Miami that allows him to skip the hour+ line and gives him discounts. That's an interesting way that a business uses an NFT to promote loyalty.

Replies

Tim Dierckxsens
    hey @rob_henrichs it's been six months since your post here but recently found your post. Would love to see where you are now with your app. Are you still working on this?
    Tim Dierckxsens
    @rob_henrichs thanks! Will do. Could you connect me with your friend? Would love to chat
    Rob Henrichs
    @web3tim I am no longer working on the project, but my friend still is. It's called BackPac and we switched concepts to make it a loyalty program extension. You can do NFT utility still with the loyalty program aspects. Here's a link if you want to check it out. https://www.backpac.xyz/
    Rob Henrichs
    @web3tim I would love to connect y’all let’s connect on LinkedIn and I can give you his contact details.
    Jason Lee
    World of Freight (WOF) - Racing game with the ground, water, air & space-type vehicles. All NFTs passively generate $WOF tokens that are usable for customizing & upgrading the vehicles. The community is also building a real-world supply chain blockchain.
    Rob Henrichs
    @jason_lee_3282 That's wild that the community is making that endeavor, do you have a link to the real-world supply chain blockchain project?
    Tim Dierckxsens
    @jason_lee_3282 how is the game going? Would love to sync and discuss synergies as we support about 200 businesses currently via Venly.
    Gunners
    The world of NFTs is vast and constantly evolving. With our app, we aim to provide a platform for users to easily create and share their own unique NFTs. Our app, called OwnerBe, allows users to write posts and then turn those posts into NFTs. This allows users to earn advertising revenue from their NFTs. Some of the features that we are currently working on include the ability to buy and sell NFTs, as well as support for popular blockchain platforms like Ethereum and Matic. We believe that NFTs have the potential to revolutionize the way we create, share, and monetize digital content, and we're excited to see what the future holds for this exciting technology. Visit www.ownerbe.com to learn more and stay updated on our progress. I am also very excited about the NFT app you are making.
    Gunners
    @rob_henrichs Thank you for your interest in my app! I'm glad to hear that you think it sounds exciting. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback after you check it out. I'm always looking for ways to improve and make the app more useful for my users.
    Rob Henrichs
    @flow_work that’s very exciting! I’ll have to check out your app, thanks for sharing.
    GT
    In-game items created as NFTs would open up many possibilities - especially to make the items cross-compatible between games and platforms!
    Rob Henrichs
    @gaurangt1 cross-game compatability would be very cool!
    Thomas
    Reachfluencer
    Reachfluencer
    As a concert ticket
    Rob Henrichs
    @thomas_l1 interesting, how was the process of using the ticket?
    Thomas
    Reachfluencer
    Reachfluencer
    @rob_henrichs check tailor NFT
    Yoonho Jeon
    NFTs have a wide range of potential uses and utilities. Some examples of interesting and innovative NFT utilities that I've seen or heard about include: Digital art and collectibles: One of the most well-known uses for NFTs is as a way to authenticate and sell digital art, such as digital paintings, illustrations, and photographs. These NFTs can be bought and sold like traditional artworks, but they offer the added benefit of being easily and securely traded online. Gaming: NFTs have also been used in the gaming industry as a way to represent in-game items that have real-world value. For example, a player might own an NFT that represents a rare virtual sword or armor in a game, which they can then trade with other players. Music: Some musicians have started using NFTs as a way to sell digital copies of their music, as well as other exclusive content such as backstage passes, limited edition merchandise, and even personalized video messages. Real estate: NFTs have also been used as a way to represent ownership of real-world assets, such as property. In these cases, the NFT serves as a digital proof of ownership that can be easily transferred between buyers and sellers. Tickets: As you mentioned, NFTs can also be used as a way to represent ticket ownership for events, such as concerts or nightclubs. This can help to eliminate scalping and fraud, as the NFT can only be transferred to someone else if the original owner agrees to the transfer. Overall, there are many creative and innovative ways that NFTs are being used to facilitate new types of transactions and interactions online.
    Judith Smith
    I recently saw an NFT-based game where in-game items and characters are NFTs, each with unique traits and abilities; thus your character's progress and items persist and can even be sold - a fascinating blend of gaming and blockchain!