• Subscribe
  • What activities help you relax and enjoy a weekend holiday?

Ernest Wolfe
    42 replies

Replies

Laiba Asghar
    Spending time with family, playing board games, and just having fun together really makes my weekend.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    Relaxing and enjoying a weekend holiday often means exploring nature, reading a good book, or catching up on a favorite show. How about you?
    Shayan Ali Bakhsh | RoboDialog.com
    @abod_rehman Reading a book ? Bro pleaaseeee. Its holiday please 😂
    Goluraja
    @abod_rehman @shayan_ali_bakhsh Why not a book! For some of us book reading is a way to relax and enjoy.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I mostly enjoy my weekend with a good TV show. Spending quality time with friends and family is also great. :D How do you plan on spending the weekend?
    Muhammad Hassan
    Spending time outdoors, you are trying new recipes or unwinding with a good movie. How do you like to spend your weekends?
    YanXu
    Turn off job-related message notifications
    Evan Christopher
    Playing games and having quality time with your loved ones :))
    Johny burg
    A quiet hike through nature and curling up with a good book are my go to ways to unwind and enjoy the weekend.
    Luka Brzin
    Doing sports, reading and coffee dates with my mates :)
    Jonathan Monroe
    Cooking a nice meal and then watching a movie with friends is my go-to weekend activity."
    Joseph Parker
    Cooking is my go to activity for a relaxing weekend. I enjoy trying out new recipes and experimenting with different ingredients.
    Eveertee
    Hiking or chilling in a park helps me unwind and enjoy my time off
    Sajin S
    Go for a long drive or visit the beach.
    Sitara Ismail
    I like reading or binge watching shows to relax on weekends
    Lee
    I love spending my weekend holidays exploring new places with my friends in my city or outside the city.
    Walter
    I like to go for a long walk in nature. It is extremely soothing as well, and it just clears my head .
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I love taking long walks in nature, diving into a good book, and exploring new photography spots.
    Cooking a nice meal and enjoying it with friends or family is my go-to for a relaxing weekend.
    Richard Lewis
    Unwinding at the end of long day with warm tea and a good book is what I consider to be best for my soul.
    Richard Powell
    I find relaxing by cooking a nice meal or trying out new recipes helps me enjoy the weekend.
    Juhi Desai
    Reading, watching a web series or a movie and spending time with my family also cooking.