What activities help you unwind?

Melissa Phillips
18 replies
Hey there! When I need to unwind, I love doing activities that help me relax and clear my mind. One of my favorite things to do is go for a long walk outside and soak up some fresh air and sunshine. Yoga and meditation are also great for calming my mind and relieving stress. I also enjoy getting lost in a good book or watching a movie or TV show that I can fully immerse myself in.

Replies

Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
Listening to music and walking relax me a lot!
Diana Washington
There are a few things I like to do to unwind after a long day or week. One of my favorites is going for a run or doing some other form of exercise. It helps me clear my head and release any pent-up stress or tension.
Jay Phelps
Going swimming would be my choice!
Liz Worthy
I'm right there with you, Melissa - long walks and good books and movies. Right now I'm reading Hail Mary by Andy Weir. Other recent favorites: Sea of Tranquility; The Candy House; Forbidden City; Counterfeit; Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow; and This Time Tomorrow
Arpan
Working out, reading a novel!
Kavita
Going climbing, or a long walk with headphones on.
Luka Dimitrijević
Going on the terrace and reading, If its the morning or just watching Netflix to be honest.
Richard Gao
For me it would just be browsing youtube or hanging out with friends
Prerana Chakraborty
I engage in a variety of activities to unwind, starting from reading story books, doing light exercises, casually decking myself up or watching some movie.
Judy Mitchell
I enjoy going for a walk outside, reading a book, or listening to music to unwind after a busy day.
Krishna Kumar
Sometimes, doing just nothing helps. Sometimes meditation helps
Divya
Hanging out with my friends, Dance, drawing
Prajwal Poojari
Reading a book or a magazine. Listening to music or a calming podcast. Engaging in physical activity like yoga or going for a walk.
Indu Thangamuthu
A day without any plans. Sleep all needed...eat when and what I feel.
Mahad Kamran
Football or Any sort of exercise/sport helps me unwind and feel very happy. It's my favorite activity of the day.
Sakshi Gahlawat
Meditation and reading.
Pengcheng Zhang
Engaging in creative activities such as thinking
Jacob Si
Stretching and meditating :)