• Subscribe
  • What advantages do you think come from launching a startup with a team instead of alone?

Neha
    10 replies

Replies

Sophia Marie Thompson
    For sure! More people = more complementary skill sets, support during tough times, and persistence to push through setbacks. Going it alone is really hard. Having co-founders to bounce ideas off of and tackle challenges together makes a huge difference in sticking it out for the long haul. Just gotta find the right partners you work well with!
    Xinshu Ta
    You will have more persistence!
    leonjackee
    Having a team definitely spreads out the workload, which helps avoid burnout early on. Plus, different perspectives can lead sassa banking details to more innovative solutions than one person might come up with alone.
    Ripha T
    I believe having a team brings diverse skills and perspective to the table.
    Mas Esq
    Working with a team allows me to learn from my peers.
    Alex Enes Zorlu
    I think it is very important to have similar mindset. If one has ship fast entrepreneur mindset and other is an engineer mindset with high quality complex structure. It brings more problems than benefits. Always helps me learning quicker though.
    Alexander Galitsky
    When you fuck up you have someone to blame 🤗
    Moaz Ahmad
    Different skill sets can surely make a difference, which launching solo can never.
    Alexander James Miller
    More perspectives, skills, and support - crucial for the wild startup journey. Just remember to choose cofounders you really click with!
    Mia Charlotte Anderson
    Definitely! With a team you'll have more skills, ideas, support, accountability, and chances of getting funding. Going solo is a much harder grind. Find cofounders whose strengths complement yours.