• Subscribe
  • What advice would you give to someone who is just starting out as a startup founder?

Nifal Adam
    8 replies

Replies

Olivia Rose Thompson
    Absolutely agree with understanding your market and customers first. Keep your product simple to start and iterate based on user feedback. Hiring the right team is key too - look for people with complementary skills who share your vision. Managing cash flow is critical, especially early on. Expect challenges but stay resilient. Don't be afraid to seek advice from people who've been there. Get those fundamentals in place and you'll be on the path to startup success. You got this!
    Nifal Adam
    @lucasbenjaminfoster1 Great advise!! It's always helpful to get different perspectives and advice when starting a new venture.
    kennethmarko
    For me if you’re starting out as a startup founder, focus on understanding your market and the needs of your customers. Begin with a simple version of your product to test your ideas and gather user feedback. Build a team with complementary skills and manage your finances carefully. Stay resilient through challenges and seek advice from mentors and other entrepreneurs. These steps will help you establish a strong foundation and guide your startup towards success.
    Nifal Adam
    @kennethmarko That’s great advice! Thanks for sharing. I’m inspired by how you focus on understanding the customers. I’ll definitely start with a simple product to get feedback. Building a strong team and managing money wisely is important. Thanks again for your support!
    Nifal Adam
    @kennethmarko @rahmabellap Thanks for reinforcing these key points. I'm excited to put these strategies into action and see where they lead🙂.
    rahmabellap
    @kennethmarko I agree with your approach for new startup founders. Focusing on understanding the market and customer needs, starting with a simple version of your product, and gathering user feedback are crucial. Building a team with complementary skills, managing finances carefully, staying resilient, and seeking advice from mentors are all essential for laying a strong foundation and guiding your startup to success.
    Olivia Jane Mitchell
    Totally agree with focusing on your market and customer needs first. Build a simple MVP to test your ideas and get feedback fast. Surround yourself with a solid team and advisors. Bootstrap if you can to maintain control. Stay scrappy and adapt quickly based on what you learn. It's a rollercoaster but enjoy the ride and don't give up! 🚀💪
    Matthew David Harris
    Focus on validating your product idea asap. Build an MVP to get user feedback early and iterate quickly based on what you learn. Be scrappy with $$ and stay lean. Hire killer talent to complement your skills. And be ready to pivot if needed while staying true to your vision. It's a grind but so worth it if you persevere!