Replies

Olie Fullin
ChatGPT,canva
Julie Su
Midjourney Canva
James Miller
Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD
Ryan Zhang
@james_miller26 Sketch, and Adobe XD are there also an AI function?
Ryan Zhang
@pritika_mehta @ty_robb cool I will try, Is there a difference between this and Framer?
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
@ryan_motiff it's AI first. You will have 90% of the work done in 20 seconds. Just tweak bits here and there and you have a working website.
Elaine Lu
I've used MidJourney and Figma's AI tools extensively, and they've significantly streamlined my design workflow. Highly recommend giving them a try!
Ryan Zhang
@elaineluyi Yes I Like Midjourney, Figma's AI tool is Figjam?
Salar Davari
For interior design and real estate photos, you can use https://aihomedesign.com/
Jose Rodríguez
Midjourney And Canva also this list: https://github.com/xaramore/awes...
Micheal Ivan
I mostly use Canva, chatgpt 4 and of course midjourney.
Launching soon!
I've had the opportunity to work with some great AI design tools that have really pushed the boundaries of creativity and innovation. The progress and advancements in this field never fail to amaze me! We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Adrian
Midjourney, v0 (really great if you want a quick way to visualize what your website should look like)
Business Marketing with Nika
For me, it was ChatGPT, Midjourney, Canva + CapCut can also generate AI pictures.
Gurkaran Singh
I've dabbled in the magical world of AI design tools like Adobe Sensei and Figma's smart features. Navigating them is like decoding a tech-based treasure map – thrilling and occasionally bewildering!
Elaine Lu
I've used Figma with AI plugins like Magician and Uizard for quick mockups and design iterations. They’ve significantly streamlined my workflow and boosted creativity.
Ana T
I mostly use Gemini chat to: write stuff, re-write stuff, summarize video content, marketing & UX research Figma Plugins: Musho (landing page designer) Web Deisgn tools: Relume (wireframe) and Dora AI (website mock ups) Imagery: MidJourney just a couple of tries with no success, considering buying a plan atm Tried AI functions in Illustrator and Photoshop with no success
Yana Berezniatska
I use GPTChat, Mindjourney