• Subscribe
  • What AI Video Generators Have You Tried? Do you have any favourite tools to share?

Amit Arora
    10 replies
    With the explosion of AI tools, creating quality video content has become so much easier and honestly, pretty exciting too! 🎥 My Personal Favorites: 1. Runway ☞ Best For: Generative AI video creation ☞ Pros: Advanced AI tools for unique results; extensive help content ☞ Cons: Steep learning curve ☞ Features: Gen-3 Alpha model for high-fidelity video; tools for background removal, slow-motion effects, and subtitle generation ☞ Experience: I spent a weekend experimenting with its features and felt like I was unlocking new levels of creativity! 2. Descript ☞ Best For: Editing by script ☞ Pros: Intuitive controls for easy editing; allows editing through transcription ☞ Cons: Occasional inaccuracies in transcription ☞ Features: Transcription and scene separation; integration of stock video and audio enhancements; multicam editing and social media clip generation ☞ Experience: The first time I edited a video through transcription, it felt like magic, making my workflow so much smoother! 3. Fliki ☞ Best For: Social media videos ☞ Pros: Quick video production; tailored templates ☞ Cons: Limited customization compared to full editing suites ☞ Features: Tools for creating engaging content quickly; easy-to-use interface ☞ Experience: I whipped up a promo video in just a couple of hours and received great feedback from my audience! These tools have transformed my video creation process, helping me produce higher-quality content with ease.

Replies

André J
    Have you tried all 3 video editors? Can you show us something you made with them? Personally I find just editing in iMovie faster and more AQR8
    Amit Arora
    @sentry_co have spent some time and did some hands on. maybe just spend few minutes and experience them once :)
    André J
    @amit_arora I do it half manual. I use AI for script, AI TTS VoiceOver and AI research, AI subtitles. Then do the final stitching in iMove. Here is one I made with this half AI half manual approach yesterday. It took under 3 hours:
    Katrina Rodriguez
    Nice list! I haven't come across Fliki before. I've enjoyed using Capsule - it's got helpful tools for automatically cutting out white noise and also editing by transcript.
    Amit Arora
    @katrinarodriguez gald to see you liked them. how have you been using Capsule?
    I have tried Synthesia, its a quite impressive tool
    André J
    Do you know any AI video service that has free AI subtitles? Without watermark 😅?
    Brandon
    I recently used InVideo to create several promotional videos, and I was very impressed with its ease of use. The drag-and-drop interface makes it very intuitive, allowing me to start creating videos without needing extensive editing skills. One of my favorite features is the diverse collection of templates. I can choose a template that fits the theme of my video and customize it as needed. InVideo also has a rich media library, complete with stock images and music, making it easy for me to find the right content without having to search elsewhere.
    Xinshu Ta
    U have tried, and it was amazing