• Subscribe
  • What alternative metrics does your team consider?

❉ Ksenia
    8 replies
    I'm curious because I believe there are many aspects to consider beyond the metrics we're used to (CTA, CSI, etc) It's time to explore some new ones

Replies

Christopher Adams
    Product Usage frequency is a big one for us. It's great indicator of how engaged our users are with what we're offering.
    Dhruv N
    Innovation Index, Process Cycle Time, Return on Effort :)
    Bailey Dotson
    I totally agree that looking beyond traditional metrics is crucial. I find it helpful to track user engagement and satisfaction more deeply. What alternative metrics do you find useful?
    Charlos Brat
    Exploring new metrics sounds exciting! I’ve started focusing on customer retention and the quality of interactions
    Yolanda C. Schneider
    I’ve been thinking about this too! I try to look at user feedback and behavior patterns, not just the usual metrics. What new metrics have you explored?
    Tom Nick
    My team often looks at Customer Retention Rate alongside the usual metrics. It gives us a better idea of long term satisfaction.
    Julia Watson
    Focusing on customer lifetime Value (CLV) is helping us understand the true value each customer brings over time.
    Mary Garcia
    We look at Velocity (how many features or story points we complete per sprint), Cycle Time (how long it takes from starting work on a feature to deploying it), and NPS to gauge customer satisfaction. Would be curious to hear other metrics teams find insightful!