• Subscribe
  • What are best practices for a successful Product Hunt launch?

Ben Tezcan
    26 replies

Replies

AndrΓ© J
    If your product is πŸ”₯ then theoretically it should be enough.
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @sentry_co just take a look IntelSwift today πŸ˜‡ if you like please upvote 🌟🀞πŸ₯‡
    AndrΓ© J
    @ben_tezcan the competition is fierce, but there is always a path to do well. But it's usually not something that is common knowledge already.
    Ben Tezcan
    @sentry_co for me, it is. πŸ˜€ just need validation from broader community
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @stain the whole team is working hard, can you check if we are doing well with IntelSwift please? Feedback is valuable πŸ€žπŸ™
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @stain thank you so much!!! πŸ₯°
    Viola Schoell
    Build a community, offer support to others, and stay engaged with the Product Hunt community.
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @viola_s I’m ready to support ! Can you help IntelSwift today ? Please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    Ivo Ivanovski
    @viola_s awaiting for your launch :)
    Jaron Smith
    The best practices are: - Build an audience outside PH such as Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. - Join Slack groups, Facebook groups, and others - Work on SEO so that when you launch, major upvotes will come only from your organic traffic - Announce your launch on IndiHacker, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms Let's connect and discuss more
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @jaron_smith great strategy, please take a Look at IntelSwift , any feedback? 🀞🌟
    Ben Tezcan
    @jaron_smith sounds great. will reach out.
    Hossein Yazdi
    DM makers a few days before launch as well as on the launch day.
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @hosseinyazdi be one of our dm today for IntelSwift πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey Ben, Its engage with the community way before your launch!
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @istiakahmad if I ask the day of launch , can you help? Please check IntelSwift and give us feedback πŸ™
    Joep van den Bogaert
    I can definitely say that the people I engaged with and supported the last couple of months really are there for me today during launch day. So build connections by really showing an interest in others. That's most satisfying as well!
    Ivo Ivanovski
    I could't agree more @jopie. Actually supporting and networking is how I do business daily :)
    Gurkaran Singh
    Launching on Product Hunt requires a strategic approach, from creating engaging content to engaging with the community. Consider leveraging your network for support and reaching out to influencers for promotion. Most importantly, remember to stay authentic and have fun with the process! Cheers to a successful launch!
    Iuliia Demchyk ✨
    @thestarkster a lot of work already done πŸ‘please check IntelSwift today πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™